Here's a sniff of what's to come. 'Sniff' felt appropriate. Personally I have a very complex sensory profile and my sense of smell is a frontrunner. I seek out wonderful sniffs and notice smells and aromas pretty much everywhere I go as my sense of smell is always heightened.
Talking of sniffs, my labrador Malcolm has the most beautiful sniffer in existence, I think.
Anyway, I digress. I do that a lot...
Here's a few subjects that you can expect to hear from me about in the coming months across my social media platforms and here on this site.
- Movement and neurodivergent wellbeing
- The journey to and after diagnosis from a personal and professional perspective
- Myth busting around autism and ADHD
- Neurodiversity-affirmative therapy
- Relationships and neurodivergence
- 'Special' interests
- Executive functioning
- The combo that is 'AuDHD' (those of us who are both autistic and ADHD)
There are lots more things I want to talk about, but there you go. A sniff.
Hope you'll join me.